How to make a slow motion video with my XPRO2 ?
How do I shoot slow motion video?
There are two different ways to shoot slow motion video:
- Beginner : Select slow motion mode, you will record your videos in slow motion. The slow motion video will be recorded on your SD card.
- Expert : Film using 1080p 60fps or 720p 120fps (90fps for XPRO2+), and “stretch” the video during post production with the help of movie maker software.
Using the beginner method:
- First, set up the camera:
- Go to video settings and select “Slow motion”
- You can now select either 1080p 60fps or 720p 120fps (90fps for XPRO2+) :
“P” stands for resolution, “FPS” stands for frames per second
- Now select “slow motion” mode:
Push the “OK” button to start recording!
In order to be able to make playback speed more precise Experts make their slow motion videos in post production.
Go to video settings and select “Video Resolution”
You can now select either 1080p 60fps or 720p 120fps (90fps for XPRO2+).
Go back to video mode to shoot video. You can then change the playback speed using software.